Thursday 11 April 2013

Channel Orange

GLORIOUS GALOSHES
My sartorial rescue when the weather is humid are my vibrant Galoshes from excellent Norwegian Design Company SWIMS. They cover up any shoe with style. And if the orange silhouettes on runways from Salvatore Ferragamo and Gucci to Dries van Noten slipped your mind, please give Orange a second try. The future is juicy.

I had to cover up my Prada brogues with a pair of bright orange SWIMS galoshes due to the moist weather. They set the tone for the rest of my outfit with a mix of orange and blue hues. I love the resemblance to the Prada lace up rubber covered shoes from this autumn/winter collection. Feels fresh and modern.
I love to pair my favorite Helmut Lang denim jacket with classic pieces from my wardrobe. A long time companion that turns more beautiful after every wash it is given.
Papaver colored washed out canvas jacket from H&M, Helmut Lang pale blue Denim Jacket, Our Legacy pinstripe shirt, Corneliani Wool Tie, Axcent watch.
Impeccable views for a walk on the pier. 




2 comments: