Wednesday 17 April 2013

MY BOY LOLLIPOP

                                                                                 UNDER THE PINK
                                                    Maybe I was not wrapped in a blue baby blanket when I was born?
The rosa study of our house is the habitat of my inspiration. 
I admire the many variations of pink in the architecture spread around Oslo. I love how the saturation of pink was caught in a cinematic light on a glowing afternoon, creating a perfect backdrop for a self portrait.
Loving the rosa typography found on covers from my piles of magazines. Vogue Hommes Spring-Summer -99 dressed in Fuchsia fonts and L`Uomo Vogue December -98 embellished with flamingo.

As a "pink-collar worker" I wear my favorite pink Bottega Venta suit pants with a pin stripe Levis Strauss shirt at my desk with pride. Pink suits men too.
Handicraft and macaroon hues collide in this exquisite Comme des Garcon shirt. Rei Kawakubo never seem to care about any rules whatsoever!

No comments:

Post a Comment